Monday, October 20, 2014

News Update (10/20/14) - New member!

I'm excited to announce a new addition to the Sharp Skull Team, DatSwampertAzz. He's joining the team as a games analyst and helping to keep the process smooth in game judging. He's an avid player of Yu-Gi-Oh and reader of comics and of course has a history in video games as much as me.

Other news is that I'm in production of original music and updating the format of both the show and the blog. I really did like UncleBibby's - Happy, which served as an opener track for the first 3 episodes, but I'm seeking a bit more of an original tune now Some big overhauling is coming! It won't be an overnight change but slowly the Fresh Picks and Sharp Skull Productions will shape into a more concise vision.

Also, in light of the recent events going on in the Gamer Gate controversy I'll have a bit to say on that myself. Be on the lookout for a response.

That's all the news I have for today, stay Grim guys. You can find me trawling the GMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment