Saturday, September 20, 2014

News this week! (9/14/14)

We have some BRAVE new material coming for fans of games like Brave Frontier and Clash of Clans.

My SSM partner kidlghtng4 will be creating vids showcasing and commentating on his experiences in both Brave Frontier and Clash of Clans, both of which he's a huge fan of. He'll also be getting involved in some more mobile experiences of gaming that we're planning but I'm afraid that's all I can say on that one. So keep your eyes peeled guys!

Preview of the overlay

Other news is I'm moving the Fresh Picks series releases to Wednesdays, to go better with my work/school schedule. As seen, I've been routinely off with releases because time constraints were very restricting combined with my other responsibilities. So with a Wednesday release I'm more free to give out the content you guys love!

No comments:

Post a Comment